Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
Benefits are available through the union.
Fire Sprinkler Foreman
Fire Sprinkler Foreman generally lead the fire sprinkler installation field labor team, is the lead person of a small installation team and at times will lead large jobs with multiple crews.
- Installation of various fire sprinkler systems: wet, dry, preaction and deluge
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the fire protection industry
- Desired certification includes Backflow Preventer, NICET and STAR
- Experience with fire pumps and backflow preventers is required
- Possess a valid driver's license; in accordance with Company policy
- New Mexico Journeyman license
- Willing to travel within the state of New Mexico to perform work; which may include overnight trips
- Willing to pass a post offer drug test and background check; if applicable
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor