Established in 1994, Crestline Construction Company, LLC is a heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in The Dalles, Oregon. We are proud to call the Columbia River Gorge both our home and our project area. It has been an honor to be part of and contributor to the hard-working economy of the small towns in this agricultural and increasingly industrial region for over two decades. Our reputation for superior workmanship and performance is built on trust, safety, consistency, employee loyalty and a commitment to the local environment and economy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform a variety of labor tasks related to erosion control, loading and unloading materials, traffic control, material assembly and installation.
- Always properly use the appropriate PPE for intended use and application.
- Safely operate a variety of power tools including electric, pneumatic, hydraulic, gas, diesel powered.
- Safely operate a variety of hand tools including cutting tools, knives, hammers, shovels, rakes, lutes, torches, saws and brooms.
- Safely use ladders & fall protection and restraint systems
- Read and understand grade stakes for grade checking and alignment using GPS, lasers, levels and string lines.
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Previous construction experience preferred but not required
- Competitive Wage
- PTO and Holidays
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
As an equal opportunity employer Crestline Construction Company will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
CRESTLINE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ENFORCES A ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY.