Established in 1994, Crestline Construction Company, LLC is a heavy civil general contractor and construction management firm headquartered in The Dalles, Oregon. We are proud to call the Columbia River Gorge both our home and our project area. It has been an honor to be part of and contributor to the hard-working economy of the small towns in this agricultural and increasingly industrial region for over two decades. Our reputation for superior workmanship and performance is built on trust, safety, consistency, employee loyalty and a commitment to the local environment and economy.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily check fluids, wear parts, tires, glass and general condition of the machinery assigned to use. Report issues and maintenance required immediately.
- Safely and productively operate machinery assigned. Adapt to changing environment including traffic, soil conditions and weather.
- Utilize GPS systems, read and understand grade stakes and hubs for grade control and finishing.
- Manage materials efficiently whether excavating, loading haul vehicles, placing materials, fine grading or installing utilities.
- Operate a range of machines sizes and types for required use and application including excavators, wheel & track loaders, dozers, compactors, articulated and ridged frame haul trucks, wheel scrapers, tractors, graders.
- Must have valid license and clean driving record
- Must pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Must have 3 years minimum experience operating machinery
- Knowledge and competency with each machine type
- Earthwork and grading experience utilizing machinery for a variety of tasks including mass earthwork, loading of hauling vehicles, placing materials, compacting, moisture conditioning and fine grading.
- Utility experience utilizing machinery for a variety of tasks including trench excavation, setting pipe, appurtenances and structures, shoring processes and systems including trench shields, hydraulic shores, sheet piling, soldier pile/lagging, sloping and benching.
- Safe operation of each machine maintaining situational awareness at all times.
- Recognize mechanical issues immediately as they develop with engine, hydraulic and electrical systems and taking action to shut down and secure the machine to avoid additional damage.
- Competitive Wage
- PTO and Holidays
- Community Involvement
- Team Building Events
- Annual Company Events
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
As an equal opportunity employer Crestline Construction Company will hire without consideration to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability.
CRESTLINE CONSTRUCTION COMPANY ENFORCES A ZERO TOLERANCE DRUG POLICY.