PACIFIC HEATING & COOLING WANTS YOU!
Would you like to work for a local family-owned and operated company that was voted one of the best places to work in the South Puget Sound? Pacific Heating & Cooling is looking for exceptional sales talent to help us achieve profitable revenue. As an HVAC sales representative, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure desired sales metrics. You will listen to the needs of our clients to design the best heating and cooling solutions that will meet their needs. Best of all, we PROVIDE the leads and the training – NO INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Specific Job Responsibilities
- Establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Develop key client relationships.
- Negotiate and close sales.
- Create sales proposals that are accurate and complete.
- Create confident buyers by providing complete and accurate information about our products and pricing.
- Get potential customers excited about our company and encourage them to spread the word.
- Become an expert of your market area, know the customer needs.
Other Job Requirements
- Highly motivated and flexible with great attitude.
- Proven track record in sales.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good presentation and public speaking skills.
- Passionate about our company and loves the brand.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Complete all necessary paperwork in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record.
- Ability to pass background check and drug screening.
- Ability to work flexible hours – evening and weekend appointments possible.
- Commission based (salaried wage during training period if needed)
- Average adviser making above $100k annually
- Company vehicle with paid gas – drive to and from home
- Company supplied technology
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Profit Sharing
- Working with the best professionals in the industry and for the best company in the area
Job Type Full-time
Pacific Heating & Cooling