Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other and we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
What we offer:
- Health, Life, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending (FSA) (Cafeteria Plan)
- 401(k) Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
Western States Fire Protection is looking for a qualified full time or part time shop helper and driver. This person must be organized and a self-starter.
- Organize and dispense material for delivery
- Receive material and distribute to jobs or trucks
- Collect materials at vendors and deliver to job site
- Organize and maintain inventory
- Respond to emails and text messages
- Select, repair and organize tools as needed
- Willing to operate tools, equipment and machinery according to prescribed safety procedures
- Construction industry experience is required
- Fabrication experience is a plus
- Basic computer knowledge
- Mechanically inclined
- No CDL required
- Possess a valid driver's license with a clean record; in accordance to Company Policy
- Willing to pass a post-offer drug screen test and background check
Moderate standing, walking, climbing, heavy lifting, carrying, stooping, bending, kneeling and reaching. Work inside and outside, around moving objects and with vehicles and machinery with moving parts.
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor