Western States Fire Protection (WSFP) and its subsidiaries are more than a company. We are a family of unique individuals committed to our purpose, our values, and each other. And we believe in making our own luck, creating our own opportunities. WSFP accomplishes this by constantly innovating, finding ways to create new value and seizing new opportunities.
Protecting lives and property since 1985, WSFP and its subsidiaries specializes in Life Safety Systems. Our values are simple: integrity, quality, safety, professionalism, commitment.
Benefits are through the local union organization.
Residential Fire Sprinkler Fitter
Residential Fire Sprinkler Fitters are pipe-fitting specialists in the fire protection industry and Western States Fire Protection is seeking qualified applicants, who are or will become members of the UA Local Union 669, for this position.
• Install, repair and maintain all types of residential fire sprinkler systems, including homes, apartments and retro-fits.
• Travel within the states of Oregon and Northern Washington
• Comply with union collective bargaining agreement
• Act as customer service representative for single family division
• Five years experience in fire sprinkler systems installation is required
• A high school diploma or GED is required
• At least 18 years old
• Possess a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record; in accordance with Company Policy
• Experience in glycerin freeze protection systems is preferred
• Efficient at working with steel, Pex and copper
• Able to lift up to at least 50 pounds, with or without reasonable accommodation
• Willing to climb ladders
• Single family home installation preferred
• Willing to work in a fast-paced construction environment
• Willing to pass a post-offer drug test, background and reference check; if applicable
All qualified applicants with Western States Fire Protection Company will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor