Masters Gallery Foods - Plymouth, WI
DIRECTOR OF SUPPLY CHAIN – LOGISTICS & WAREHOUSE
Founded in 1974 by entrepreneur and innovator Leonard “Butch” Gentine, Jr., Masters Gallery Foods is a family-owned and operated business that has grown from a small Plymouth, Wisconsin-based cheese brokerage firm to one of the leading national cheese suppliers
WHY WORK FOR US?
- We have a work environment that’s anything but stuffy – we work hard, but enjoy doing what we do.
- Our flexible culture makes it possible for our people to balance family life with their work life.
- If you like being a member of a team, setting ambitious goals and taking on responsibility, you’ll enjoy working here.
- We offer all our employees the opportunity to learn and grow, both personally and with our company.
- Working with us you’ll enjoy a small company culture that rewards excellence and recognizes individual contribution.
- We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages with vacation and holiday time for what matters most – you and your family!
- As far as family goes, our employees tell us that they love to work here because we treat them like family.
- Our employees remain with us for many years, often choosing to make their careers with Masters Gallery Foods.
- We support our employees with our own Health & Wellness Center located in Plymouth and staffed by Prevea/St. Nicholas Hospital. We’re also a big proponent of preventative care. Some of our additional wellness initiatives include:
- Fitness & Wellness challenges
- Company-sponsored recreational teams
- Brown Bag lunch-and-learns
- Health coaching & on-site fitness classes
- Tobacco-free campus/smoking cessation classes
The Director of Supply Chain will be responsible for leading and coordinating interdisciplinary functions spanning transportation, distribution, company-owned warehousing and inventory control.
- Will possess a Bachelor Degree in Supply Chain, Business Administration or Operations Management or an equivalent combination of training and supply chain experience.
- will possess 5-7 years of progressively responsible management experience with exposure in the areas of warehousing, distribution, transportation operations and lean management. Experience in perishable food distribution is preferred.
- Must be willing to travel as needed for business purposes
We Make it Easy
- Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
- You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.