You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We are an essential business and can give you security in uncertain times.
Arco Comfort Air specializes in providing North East Ohio and Akron/Canton areas with dependable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. As the trusted name in total comfort, our goal is to make your life easier and more comfortable with convenient service hours, 100% satisfaction guarantee, exclusive warranties, exceptional financing programs, and friendly, reliable, same day emergency service. We proudly serve our clients with exceptional service, quality, and pricing. Arco is your neighborhood heating and cooling contractor. To learn more about Arco please visit our website: www.goarco.com
- Angie's List Super Service Award
- NCI (National Comfort Institute Certified)
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for exceptional HVAC installers who have the technical aptitude and drive to get the job done. As an HVAC installer, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to demonstrate technical competency and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality installations, every time. By working closely with the installation manager, warehouse manager, and installation apprentices, you will complete jobs on time and under budget, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
Arco has a lot to offer, here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Competitive Hourly Wages plus great incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement accounts
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Car Allowance
- Free ongoing technical and personal development training
- Tool Allowance
- Complete all HVAC system installations efficiently and accurately; make customers happy.
- Know how to establish customer rapport to ensure the highest levels of satisfaction.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable to win new referrals and repeat business.
- Ensure jobs are properly staged; sign off on job quality checklist.
- Work along with side customer service and dispatch to ensure the overall success of the business.
- Adhere to the company’s plan for resolving customer complaints quickly and favorably.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well-inventoried truck.
- Participate actively in all training exercises, morning meetings, and technical vendor training.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure on-time, high-quality installations.
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- EPA certification with knowledge of applicable installation and venting codes.
- Minimum of 1-year experience including hands-on training and or work is required
- Proven track record in heating and cooling systems including the ability to draw simple diagrams, read blueprints and other diagrams.
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- Passionate about Arco Comfort Air and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to be a better installer tomorrow than you are today.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- A competitive individual contributor who also loves to win as a team.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.