Northern Services is a leading and growing residential and commercial plumbing, heating and cooling business in Olivia, MN. We are the market leaders and looking for our employees to grow in the future and move up the ladder. We are a very aggressive and growing company.
With generations of experience delivering the highest quality service available to Renville, Kandiyohi, Redwood and Meeker counties, Northern Services is fully dedicated to helping our communities and employees thrive and grow.
Northern would love to have you be a part of our team!
Why join our team?
- Plenty of advancement opportunities
- Training for other trades
- New service vehicles and top grade stock
- New phones and tablets
- Paid vacations AND birthdays
- Bonuses available on top of base pay
- We live by our core value "Great place to work!"
We are looking for highly technical, professional, residential service technicians who like to help people and can sell service. The essential functions of the HVAC Service Technician are to provide general HVAC installation, repair and services. This position handles service calls to customers in their homes and utilizes customer service training to educate and assist customers in choosing service, products and finance options.
All Northern Services employees must be willing to follow our core values:
Delivering WOW Through Service
Demonstrate Highest Level of Integrity
Great Place to Work
HVAC Technician Requirements
- Must be willing to pursue, develop and participate in continuing education.
- Must meet or exceed shop minimums
- Must know local HVAC codes and be able to apply them in a practical manner on each job.
- Must be able to work with inspectors, suppliers and co-workers to ensure correct project work, while abiding by all codes.
- Must be able to draw simple diagrams and be able to read blue prints and other diagrams.
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to regularly sit, stand, walk, bend, and lift for prolonged periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 100 pounds.
- Typical work week is eight to ten hour workdays five days per week with regular weekend work, as well as early and/or late weekday meetings with customers, vendors and staff personnel as needed.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Options
- Paid Training
- Company Truck
- Performance Bonus
- Year-Round Work
Come work WITH us and not for us. Only motivated people should apply.