Northern Plumbing & Heating Inc is a leading and growing residential and commercial plumbing, heating and cooling business in Olivia, MN.
We are currently offering an excellent career opportunity within our company. As a family owned and operated business, we take pride in our first-class work and always aim to give superior quality to our customers. NPH would love to have you be a part of our team!
HVAC Technician Primary Responsibilities
- Install heating, air conditioning, and accessories in accordance with manufactures specs.
- Fabricate and install duct transitions, as well as duct work.
- Base copper joints without leaks.
- Pull vacuums on refrigerants systems and test for leaks
- Necessary wiring of low voltage accessories.
- Operate various hand tools, meters and testing equipment.
- Perform gas work, flue piping etc.
- Maintain a clean work area and respect the customers’ home and business.
- Effectively communicates with customer regarding questions, concerns, and problem.
- Performs start-ups on heating, cooling systems after installation, including thermostat set-up.
- Dependable and maintains safe working conditions.
- Represent the company and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Attend all required training classes.
- Work as a team with other team members of Northern Plumbing & Heating
HVAC Technician Requirements
- 1+ years of HVAC installation experience.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to communicate with other trades and work together.
- Must be friendly, approachable and a good communicator.
- Superb work ethic.
- Must be able to bend, lift heavy parts and equipment, stand for long periods of time, and crawl in tight spaces.
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol testing as well as pass random drug tests and remain drug & alcohol free.
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Options
- Paid Training
- Company Truck
- Performance Bonus
- Year-Round Work