Northern Plumbing & Heating Inc is a leading and growing residential and commercial plumbing, heating and cooling business in Olivia, MN.
We are currently offering an excellent career opportunity within our company. As a family owned and operated business, we take pride in our first-class work and always aim to give superior quality to our customers. NPH would love to have you be a part of our team!
Plumbing Technician Primary Responsibilities
- Coordinate, troubleshoot, repair, inspect and maintain plumbing equipment including, but not limited to, faucets, lavatories, toilets, flush valves, sinks, water heaters, drinking fountains, domestic water heaters and boilers, garbage disposals, backflow devices, valves and water meters
- Communicate effectively with team members and office management
- Complete appropriate forms and paperwork for each job.
- Responsible for time management of jobs scheduled each day.
- Effectively communicate with customers regarding questions, concerns, and problems.
- Maintain a clean work area and respect the customers’ home and business.
- Assist on job sites with other Northern Plumbing & Heating technicians as needed.
- Secure parts and tools needed throughout the day and for future jobs.
- Represent the company and maintain a professional image at all times.
- Dependable and maintains safe working conditions.
Plumbing Technician Requirements
- Journeyman or Master Plumbing license preferred but not required.
- 3 + years experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing plumbing.
- Must be able to read and comprehend blueprints.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record.
- Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive, and drug-free.
- Must be able to work in a team atmosphere.
- Must be able to communicate with other trades and work together.
- Must be friendly, approachable and a good communicator.
- Superb work ethic.
- Must be able to bend, lift heavy parts and equipment, stand for long periods of time, and crawl in tight spaces.
- Ability to pass pre-employment physical and drug/alcohol testing as well as pass random drug tests and remain drug & alcohol free.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Training
- Company truck
- Performance bonus
- Year-round work