We are seeking a highly experienced Industrial Master/Journeyman Electrician proficient in completing industrial plant and facility electrical projects. Offering highly competitive pay, full benefits, 401k, employee stock ownership, and plenty of room for growth and advancement within the company.
Lee Contracting, Inc. is dedicated to client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality design and implementation services available. Lee Contracting, Inc. is at the forefront of innovative changes in process manufacturing, plant optimization, business operations, and overall performance. Our staff is comprised of hardworking, dedicated and ambitious employees and we welcome candidates of the same stature to join and grow with our team!
We are proud to offer our employees:
• Health Insurance
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems in accordance with NEC guidelines
- Work with minimal supervision while providing guidance to Apprentices Cut, bend, and install conduit
- Utilize standard electrical testing equipment
- Collaborate with and assist other trades departments as needed
- Communicate project status through use of phone and email
- Confidently operate heavy equipment such as forklifts, scissor lifts, and aerial lifts
- Journeyman or Master Electrician license is required
- Minimum of 8 years’ experience in an industrial electrical role
- Able to read blue prints and schematics proficiently to determine the scope of work locations, quantities, and sizes of materials required
- Understands various aspects of an industrial facility including structural, electrical, plumbing systems, etc.
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
No Phone Calls Please - Position Will Require a Background Check - Only Qualified Candidates Will Be Contacted