Lee Contracting, Inc. is dedicated to client satisfaction. We provide the highest quality design and implementation services available. Lee Contracting, Inc. is at the forefront of innovative changes in process manufacturing, plant optimization, business operations, and overall performance. Our staff is comprised of hardworking, dedicated and ambitious employees and we welcome candidates of the same stature to join and grow with our team!
We are proud to offer our employees:
• Health Insurance
• Competitive Wages
• Paid Vacation
• Paid Holidays
• ESOP – Employee Stock Ownership Plan
Lee Industrial Contracting provides turn key solutions to the automotive and manufacturing industries while providing a safe and healthy work environment where our employees can flourish and grow. We are a Fast Growing Industrial Contracting Company seeking a hard working Electrical Apprentice. This is a Full-Time, Permanent employment opportunity.
- Registered Electrical Apprentice with the state of Michigan
- 2 years experience as a registered Electrical Apprentice a plus
- Pipe bending skills a plus
- Must be mechanically inclined
- Strong Work Ethic
- Ability to take direction
- Assist Electrical Foreman with the completion of industrial electrical projects
- Energetic Go-Getter, who learns quickly
- Professional attitude
- Strong leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Team Player
This job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, and nothing in this herein restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
No Phone Calls Please - Position Will Require A Background Check - Only Qualified Candidates Will Be Contacted