ReVision Energy’s Massachusetts location is looking for a Journeyman or Master Electrician to join our amazing team.
ReVision Energy was founded in 2003 by two solar geeks in a garage and has grown to over 300 employee-owners spread across our physical locations in Maine, New Hampshire, and Massachusetts. Our offerings of products have grown to include solar panels, battery backup systems, electric vehicle infrastructure, heat pumps, and water heating equipment.
As a 100% employee-owned company and a Certified B Corp, ReVision Energy is on a mission to lead our community in solving the environmental problems caused by fossil fuels while alleviating economic and social injustice.
ReVision Energy is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to creating an inclusive culture where employees from diverse backgrounds can thrive and support our mission. Our recruitment team looks at the whole picture; personal, professional, and non-traditional experience, as well as community involvement.
The safety, health, and well-being of our co-owners and our communities is of primary importance. We have implemented additional measures to assure that those we work and share spaces with adhere to COVID and general safety best practices.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
We are looking for Massachusetts Licensed Journeyman and / or Master Electrician's to help with solar Photo-voltaic installations. The position will be based out of our North Andover MA. location and will cover a geographic region including Northeastern Massachusetts and potentially parts of Southern NH. Positive attitude is a must! Awareness and concern about environmental issues is a plus. Compensation includes hourly wage, health insurance, HSA with company match, retirement savings, Employee ownership, paid time off & paid holidays. No phone calls please.
Roles and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Journeyman and / or Master Electrician license and some PV installation experience
- Comprehensive understanding of the NEC as it relates to the installation of solar electric systems in a variety of applications and interconnection scenarios.
- Competence in design of PV systems including electrical wire sizing, conduit sizing, installation methods, conduit bending, etc.
- Basic competence with Computer including Excel, Word, e mail and web based applications
- Excellent teamwork skills – ability to foster a positive team environment
Critical Skills/ Expectations
- Highly organized & have ability to multi-task and set priorities
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with others
- Ability to succeed in a fast paced, community environment
- Safety – must be comfortable enforcing safety rules with everyone; including supervisors, customers, and co-workers
- Efficiency – able to produce significant output with minimal waste
- Teamwork – reaches out to peers and cooperates with supervisors to establish collaborative working relationships
- High Standards – expects personal performance to be nothing short of the best
- Code of Conduct – you will be a guest at our customer’s home and are expected to act accordingly, you will sign and live up to our Code of Conduct
- Flexibility – adjusts quickly to changing priorities and conditions.
Required Licenses or Additional Qualifications
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Comfortably able to lift 40lbs, climb ladders, work with tools, work in crawl spaces, and work on high roof tops in varying temperatures