Sequence is a leader in providing quality and compliance services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in products of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry wide. We Specialize in Providing Excellence in Automation & Control Systems Validation, Information Systems Validation, Software Configuration/Builds & Administration, Training, Equipment & Utility Validation, Laboratory Instrument Qualification, Project Leadership, Auditing, SOP Development, Remediation, and much more.
We are currently seeking a Field Service Technician for our Monitoring Solutions division. Candidates with the ability to commit to a 75% out-of-state travel expectation will be given consideration for this role. Persons will be responsible for day-to-day management of their specific project activities and deliverables, including, but not limited to:
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Perform calibrations on hardware responsible for monitoring conditions such as: temperature, humidity, pressure differential, CO2 and O2.
- Serves existing accounts by analyzing work orders; planning travel schedule; investigating complaints; conducting tests; resolving problems.
- Establishes service by studying system requirements; ordering and gathering components and parts; completing installation; performing acceptance tests.
- Maintains rapport with customers by examining complaints; identifying solutions; suggesting improved methods and techniques; recommending system improvements.
- Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance.
- Documents service and installation actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping service information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Accomplishes operations and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Comprehend client requirements and make appropriate recommendations.
- Coordinate and ensure timely shipment of temperature loggers to client locations.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues with clients to assess impact to equipment and product.
- Constantly assess processes in order to implement improvements and to streamline the calibration process.
- Schedule and plan tasks for the team.
- Associate's Degree in life science, engineering or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of regulated laboratory processes
- Minimum of 1 year working within a GxP regulated setting (Laboratory, Quality, Manufacturing, IT)
- Familiarity with a variety of Laboratory Instrumentation/Equipment – Chemistry/Microbiology/Environmental Monitoring/Controlled Temperature Units
- Troubleshooting various vendor instrument software applications
- Exposure to lab operations and scientific processes associated with various area (Chemistry, Micro, Bio, EM etc.)
- Ability to work independently and as a group on multiple projects at once
- Work as a liaison between IT and Laboratory Departmental Management
- Ability to adapt and work well with others, specifically Quality Assurance with review and approval of documentation
- General knowledge of basic lab safety principles
- Understanding of business processes as applicable to the laboratory
- Understanding of GxP, GAMP, CFR’s as they relate to the laboratory validation
- Understanding of applying SOPs, work instructions and regulatory requirements to the Systems Validation
Our consultants must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in service of a client, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Medical, dental, and vision Insurance
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Bonus Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering opportunity. We are a rapidly growing consulting firm, and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/V/D/F. You will be considered for this position based upon you experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sequence.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.