You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We are an essential business and can give you security in uncertain times.
Arco Comfort Air specializes in providing North East Ohio and Akron/Canton areas with dependable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. As the trusted name in total comfort, our goal is to make your life easier and more comfortable with convenient service hours, 100% satisfaction guarantee, exclusive warranties, exceptional financing programs, and friendly, reliable, same day emergency service. We proudly serve our clients with exceptional service, quality, and pricing. Arco is your neighborhood heating and cooling contractor. To learn more about Arco please visit our website: www.goarco.com
- Angie's List Super Service Award
- NCI (National Comfort Institute Certified)
Due to continued growth, we’re looking for exceptional HVAC Install Coordinator to help satisfy our customer’s needs. As an HVAC Install Coordinator, you will schedule installation jobs and prepare our installers so they can accomplish the highest quality installation every time! You would be the glue that holds the installation department together.
- Competitive Hourly Wages plus great incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement accounts
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Car Allowance
- Free ongoing technical and personal development training
- Tool Allowance
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, the parts department and the installation team.
- Contact the customers to schedule the installation.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Participate in training so that you grow and develop as a professional.
- Responsible for compiling and reporting all department reports and key performance indicators
- Qualifying all inbound sales requests
- Sending the best closing salesperson to the highest priority leads
- Coordinating salesperson schedules to maximize new sales opportunities
- Coordinating and qualifying all technician generated leads
- Handling all financing paperwork