Job Type: Full-Time/Part Time
Minimum Years of Experience Required: None
Minimum Years of Education Required: High School/GED
Speciality: Experience in deliveries a plumbing/HVAC supply house vendor, or military supply veteran a plus
Must be Authorized to Work in the US
Since 1962, Allen Service has lived up to its motto, “The name you know and trust.” Its second generation brothers, Jeff and Mike Allen, carry on that Fort Collins tradition, overseeing the high quality and service standards of their residential plumbing, heating and cooling operation.
Allen Service is a residential service company; however it’s also deeply rooted in Fort Collin’s construction growth. Allen has served as a contractor for numerous home and commercial developments, literally contributing to Fort Collins’ foundations.
Our success is a reflection of the team we employ. We encourage our team to be the best that our industry and community has to offer. This is achieved through providing our staff with the tools, training, and mentoring that they need to be successful. We are a team, not just a company. We believe that in order to create an environment of teamwork that accountability must be at the forefront of our plan. This has been achieved by following 3 Simple Rules:
Be on time…
Be willing to learn new things…
Do the best that you can…
Fort Collins is a very desirable place to liveand work as it continualy ranks in the Top 10 places to live.
The Warehouse / Parts Runner
The Warehouse Lead/Parts Runner must maintain and account for all levels of inventory — warehouse, truck stock, delivery truck. S/he must project how inventory should turn and track how often it does turn. S/he needs to know and understand which items your service technicians will use daily and which may sit on the shelves for months or even years. The position may require parts running. Our warehouse team needs to provide enough inventories, so that you can adequately and easily service your customers, while not tying up a lot of your cash in items that you rarely use. The warehouse mantra is..."The right parts, to the right place, at the right time."
The Warehouse Lead position could be considered for future warehouse and fleet supervisor and management possibilities.
Responsibilitiy: Maintains inventory, tools, trucks and equipment.
- If it is on the floor, picks it up
- If it is out of place, replaces it
- If it is dirty, cleans it
- If it is out of stock, re-orders it
- Keeps all inventory items placed and stacked neatly
- Puts deliveries away after checking them in
- Keeps all tools and equipment stored in their proper locations to verify availability and allow for easy retrieval
- Ensures all materials are properly stored
- Arranges all pieces of pipe by size/type
Responsibility: Keeps the warehouse neat, clean and orderly.
Characteristic: Neat, clean and orderly
- Sweeps warehouse floors and and truck loading areas
- Picks up debris and dust and places in trash; shakes/cleans mats, etc.
- During winter/wet months, mops, squeegees, and vacuums
- Returns cleaning tools to their places
- Recycles proper containers in a timely manner
- Picks up blowing debris and papers outside area
- CAN DO attitude!
Responsibilitiy: Maintains professionalism during daily warehouse operations
- Respectful of others' time and energy
- Organized and strategic: plans ahead
- Follows procedures and policies
- Helpful — offers assistance and means for improvement
- Works well under stress
- Careful — towards others' safety
- Keeps materials, order entry and paper/paperless flow up to the minute
- Medical Insurance, which includes company paid term life insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- AFLAC and extended life insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Weekly training and coaching support
- Winning team atmosphere
- PTO after 1 year
- Paid Holidays
Thank you for reviewing our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the APPLY now button below.