Since 1946, Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Co. has been providing full service fire sprinkler, suppression, alarm, and security systems to its customers, while maintaining our reputation as being one of the best companies in the business in the Northeast region. Davis-Ulmer contributes its success to their loyal employees and customers. The company's overall work force has grown and as we move forward, we foresee continued expansion throughout the Northeast.
Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Company is seeking a qualified Sprinkler Fitter Journeyman affiliated with the Local #669.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (If required to drive a company vehicle or drive for the scope of work)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and motor vehicle record check to ensure a clean driving record (If required to drive a company vehicle or drive for the scope of work)
- Must have 669 union card
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and work well with others
- Proven ability and track record of performing work in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
- Ability to lift up to at least 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Strong mechanical background preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment
- Servicing of automatic fire protection systems.