Since 1946, Davis-Ulmer Fire Protection has been providing full service fire sprinkler, suppression, alarm, and security systems to its customers, while maintaining our reputation as being one of the best companies in the business in the Northeast region. Davis-Ulmer contributes its success to their loyal employees and customers. The company's overall work force has grown and as we move forward, we foresee continued expansion throughout the Northeast.
Davis-Ulmer is seeking a qualified Sprinkler Fitter Journeyman affiliated with the Local #669.
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record (If required to drive a company vehicle or drive for the scope of work)
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug test and motor vehicle record check to ensure a clean driving record (If required to drive a company vehicle or drive for the scope of work)
- Must have 669 union card
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and work well with others
- Proven ability and track record of performing work in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
- Ability to lift up to at least 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Strong mechanical background preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment
- Servicing of automatic fire protection systems.
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran