Marketing and Communications Manager.
Building and Land Technology (BLT) is a privately held, vertically integrated, mixed use real estate development, property management and private equity firm (www.bltoffice.com) based in Stamford CT. BLT was founded in 1982 and has developed, owned and managed over five million square feet of commercial space and over 10,000 residential units. BLT is the developer of Harbor Point, a transformative mixed-use development in Stamford, CT. One of the largest redevelopments on the eastern seaboard, Harbor Point encompasses an entire neighborhood, with more than 4,000 residential units and several million square feet of commercial development. BLT’s holdings include more than 100 active real estate companies, a majority interest in William Pitt Sotheby’s residential brokerage firm with 28 offices and over 1,000 agents.
The ideal candidate will act as a brand manager, that will help to design and execute the marketing, public relations and communications for BLT’s entire portfolio in Connecticut and the New York metropolitan area, including new and existing residential development projects and existing office, retail, and marina properties. The position will also provide support as needed for BLT’s private equity investments throughout the U.S. This position will report to the Chief Operating Officer and will be based in Stamford, CT.
- Oversee all marketing decisions related to BLT properties including signage, content of brochures, fact sheets, promotional products.
- Ensure interaction of all marketing and communications across the BLT platform.
- Lead all social media management, content and output
- Work with residential leasing team to manage new property brand development
- Oversee all online and print collateral and exterior/interior signage
- Manage interaction with advertising partners and vendors
- Coordinate all internal marketing materials and communications: including print, email and signage
- Manage information dissemination.
- Partner closely with event coordinator to drive traffic and generate buzz for BLT events
- Create, manage and maintain partnerships with the local business community, including restaurants, marinas, etc.
Education and Qualifications:
- BS/BA degree in Marketing, Communications or Public Relations
- 5+ years in a Marketing role as an independent contributor
- Experience with SEO/SEM, Google Pay-per-Click, Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube
- Mobile Marketing and Social Media experience
- Entrepreneurial and result drive attitude is a must
- Prior experience in Real Estate Marketing preferred
- Excellent written communication, analytical and organizational skills
- Graphic design a plus but not required
Compensation package includes competitive salary, medical and dental insurance, vision plan, 401k plan, life insurance, paid vacation, and paid holidays. BLT is an equal opportunity employer.