Spa Mirbeau, a convenient Day Resort, is an ultimate haven where guests can escape, unplug, relax, rejuvenate, and renew – inside and out. Family-owned and operated, Spa Mirbeau is the most recent installment in the nationally-renowned French-inspired Mirbeau Inn & Spa brand, which has locations in Skaneateles, NY and Plymouth, MA. The Day Resort concept offers all the amenities of an elegant overnight resort, just closer to home!
Spa Mirbeau is seeking experienced Massage Therapists for its new state-of-the-art location in Albany NY. Massage Therapists must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service skills. They must enjoy working with people and have an outgoing and friendly personality. We ask that all applicants have excellent communication and listening skills, as well as basic computer knowledge. Must hold and maintain a current state license.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the Assistant Spa Director the essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Provide consistent professional massages in accordance with spa protocols and accepted certification practices.
- Have complete knowledge and understanding of all services and products while educating and training guests in these areas.
- Be flexible with your schedule, supporting the needs of the Spa.
- Effectively inform and educate Spa guests about specific wellness programs.
- Be on time for your shift, prompt with each appointment and perform services within the appropriate time allotted for the service.
- Properly care for equipment and use proper amounts of product to assist with cost controls.
- Be well versed with Spa Mirbeau products and formulas for right treatments
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Regularly attend, participate in, and support training and staff meetings for the Spa.
- Assist in all areas of Spa operation as requested by Management.
The health and well-being of our Team Members is a high priority at Mirbeau. As an Employer of Choice, we offer premium pay, and rewarding benefits.
- 50% off Spa Services and 25% off Nail Services for you and a guest
- 20% off Food
- Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at both of our Locations!
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Disability Plans
Mirbeau Inn & Spa was voted as one of the top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World, and one of the top 20 Resorts in New England. Our luxurious Spa was voted the “Best Day Spa” by South Shore Living Magazine.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
If you desire employment in a beautiful setting with opportunities for growth, Mirbeau is the place for you!
Please apply at www.mirbeau.com or email Daniellen@mirbeau.com