Based in Morton, IL, G&D Integrated provides contract logistics and transportation services that help our customers optimize global supply chains.
With more than 100 years of experience, we strive to bring the highest quality transportation, distribution and manufacturing logistics services together – all in one place. And we do this in the most efficient and effective combination to meet individual customer needs. That is what we call...SMART.EFFICIENT.LOGISTICS.
Guiding Principles: We aim to delight our customers while operating safely with engaged employees.
Warehouse team members move materials around a warehouse, storage yard, factory, or similar location.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Operates fork lift to do the following:
- Delivers necessary parts to the production supply area, delivering the quantities called for by the production order
- Takes empty containers off machine and deliver to staging area
- Delivers finished material
- Unloads/Reloads trailers
- Delivers material to designated storage locations
- Delivers parts to POU and scans to appropriate barcode upon delivery
- Physically pulls, affixes an order tag and re-associates the barcode to the load.
- Coordinates with machine operator when production order is coming to completion
- Participates in proactive team efforts to achieve departmental and company goals
- Complies with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Reports all unsafe activities to supervisor and/or Human Resources
- Performs other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sit down forklift/Stand Up Reach Truck license required
- Basic Computer/Scan Gun function experience preferred.