Spa Mirbeau, a convenient Day Resort, is an ultimate haven where guests can escape, unplug, relax, rejuvenate, and renew – inside and out. Family-owned and operated, Spa Mirbeau is the most recent installment in the nationally-renowned French-inspired Mirbeau Inn & Spa brand, which has locations in Skaneateles, NY and Plymouth, MA. The Day Resort concept offers all the amenities of an elegant overnight resort, just closer to home!
Spa Mirbeau is seeking an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor for Le Bistro at its state of the art location in Albany NY. The Food & Beverage Supervisor will make a direct impact on the success of our brand new luxurious property. Their leadership and passion as the Food & Beverage Supervisor will foster and lead an engaged team of Restaurant professionals.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the General Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Oversee and direct the Lunch and dinner service team to meet and exceed all guest needs and expectations.
- Ensure prompt and efficient service of all meals and beverages.
- Ensure all human resource policies and practices are applied consistently while adhering to all federal, state and local laws.
- Constantly monitor staff appearance, attitude, and degree of professionalism to ensure their strict adherence to Spa Mirbeau standards of quality service.
- Adjust staffing levels as business volume warrants.
- Maintain and review the reservations in the Bistro
- Complete knowledge of current packages to include Spa Packages.
- Attend staff meetings, events and other functions required by management.
- Promote good public relations and handle complaints and concerns of guests.
- Recognize and address potential intoxicated, disruptive, or undesirable guests.
- Properly handle and report all guest accidents and respond properly to any emergency or safety situation.
- Utilize the computer system in ringing up sales, printing checks, closing checks and completing closing readings.
- Oversight of the Le Bistro Operations and Aqua Terrace to ensure polite, genuine, gracious, and timely service during lunch and dinner.
- Assist in the Implementation of structured training programs and frequent meetings with all FOH staff.
- Resort Suite expertise in billing, properly closing of checks, entering of new menu items and daily functions.
- Organize and keep clean service areas.
- Training and testing of service protocols.
- Responsible for creating the weekly schedule for Le Bistro and Aqua Terrace
- Responsible to complete payroll on a weekly basis
The health and well-being of our Team Members is a high priority at Mirbeau. As an Employer of Choice, we offer premium pay, and rewarding benefits.
- 50% off Spa Services and 25% off Nail Services for you and a guest
- 20% off Food
- Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at our Skaneateles, NY & Plymouth, MA Locations!
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Disability Plans
Mirbeau Inn & Spa was voted as one of the top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World, and one of the top 20 Resorts in New England. Our luxurious Spa in Plymouth, MA was voted the “Best Day Spa” by South Shore Living Magazine.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
If you desire employment in a beautiful setting with opportunities for growth, Spa Mirbeau is the place for you!