For over 30 years, Pacific Heating & Cooling has served homeowners across the South Sound Region, making us the largest Residential Heating and Air Conditioning Company today! Our focus is quality workmanship and exceptional customer service.
Pacific Heating and Cooling has been family owned and operated since 1984. Our company is built on family values and strong ties to our loyal clients. We've been recognized from ACHR (West Region); South Sound Magazine, and Business Examiner as one of the Top Places to work for!
Do you have any interest in the HVAC industry? If so, apply to join our team today! We are looking for new team members that are interested in working hard and learning the trade.
- Competitive Pay
- Paid Sick & Vacation Time
- 100% Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance paid by company for employee only.
- 401k Retirement
- Paid Training
- Monthly Breakfast Provided
- Clean Company Supplied Uniforms
- Quarterly Events & Parties
As the plumber for Pacific Heating and Cooling, you'll be diagnosing and repairing residential plumbing systems and leading customers to confident buying decisions. With maintaining and repairing plumbing systems you'll have an emphasis on quality work, perform efficiently and follow all applicable local, national codes by using journeyman-level knowledge.
- Open communication with Dispatch, Install Manager, parts and Installation Teams
- Ensures truth of existing plumbing systems, making recommendations for improvements as needed
- Licensed with knowledge of local plumbing codes and ability to make on- the-job applications
- Strong residential customer service experience, troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
- Repairs and replaces all plumbing related devices and or equipment
- Basic knowledge of water distribution systems and meter equipment
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Must be a self-starter who is highly motivated and resourceful
- Must be able to take direction and follow through with assigned tasks
- Must be flexible to help in multiple departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
The Position Description may not be limited to the Functions and Requirements as outlined above, now or in the future. For example, changes in the position demands or individual performance may result in changes to the Functions or Requirements of this position.
EO/AA Employer including Vets and Disabled
Qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered in accordance with legal requirements.