Ed’s Heating Cooling Plumbing Electric is three trades strong providing 100% customer satisfaction. We care about providing solutions that work, doing the job right, taking care of our customers, and having a great work environment for our co-workers. The values we follow are being accountable, professional, dependable, and ethical, having integrity, trust, teamwork, and doing things right/ doing the right things. These values have great meaning in our culture and help us provide five-star service to our customers and each other.
Our services are in high demand. If you are professional, dependable, and motivated to succeed then we need you. The plumbing department has an opening for an experienced, dynamic, and highly organized Journeyman Plumber.
The journeyman plumber is responsible for field work that maximizes customer satisfaction, profit, and efficiency in an ethical manner. Tasks the journeyman plumber will do may include:
- Various pipe systems including sewage, water, gas, and wastewater
- Assemble, install, and repair pipes, fittings, and fixtures for heating, water, and drainage systems, according to specifications and plumbing codes
- Offer solution options to customers, prepare written work proposals, and cost estimates
- Review blueprints, building codes, and specifications to determine work details
- Inspect structures to assess material and equipment needs, establish the sequence of pipe installations, and plan installation around obstructions such as electrical wiring
Skills and Experience:
- 4-5 or more years’ experience as Journeyman plumber
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Knowledge and practice of Flat Rate pricing is useful.
What we Offer:
- Health Insurance (with optional dental and vision plans)
- $15,000 Life Insurance coverage
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Disability income protection plan
- Simple Retirement Plan (3% company match)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with 3% company match
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) with 3% company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Continuing education
- Uniforms provided
- Tool allowance
- More than 40 hours of paid training provided annually
To learn more about us, please click here.