Our practice offers specialty services that include endodontic, orthodontic, and implant procedures. We use the latest technology to complete cosmetic and restorative dentistry – CEREC One Day Crowns, iTero Digital Impressions, Cone Beam Computed Tomography. This all contributes to our proven success and growth – we are a Private Practice grossing over $4 million!
We are hiring for a Dental Hygienist to join our Fast paced, cutting edge general practice to serve our locations throughout East Central Missouri.
A few of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing the oral health of CHD patients
- Obtain oral hygiene assessment data and records patient-hygienist transactions in the patient's dental record
- Provides oral health education and appropriate individual counseling for CHD patients
- Provides clinical oral hygiene services including dental prophylaxis, scaling, sealant application, and fluoride application
- Integration of appropriate patient dental hygiene care with other healthcare professionals involved in the patient's health care management.
- Performs independent procedures as delegated and directed by the dentist
- Assists with maintenance and various clinical and administrative functions of CHD as appropriate and time permits
- Other duties as assigned
- Unrestricted license to practice oral Hygiene in the State of Missouri
- Current CPR Certification
- Must be willing to travel between CHD locations in Columbia, Jefferson City, and Fulton Missouri
- Comprehensive knowledge of oral hygiene care in outpatient setting
- Ability to interact effectively and professional with both co-workers and patients from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, education, racial, ethic, and professional backgrounds
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team that includes dentist, managers, co-workers, and our patients
- Function independently while exercising sound judgement, and initiative; being flexible to shift priorities, maintain confidentiality, and establish and maintain effective interpersonal work relationships
Company Culture and Benefits
Competitive Salary, PTO, Paid Holidays, and 401k.
At Cherry Hill Dental, you can enjoy working in a high tech office where the owners mentor you with new procedures that you might not feel comfortable with after graduating.
Our patients receive exceptional care, in a technologically advanced, comfortable and friendly environment – that isn't driven by the need to produce profit for shareholders.