Mirbeau Inn & Spa was designed to evoke the warmth, elegance and comfort of a private estate in the countryside near Paris. Surrounded by beautiful gardens and ponds inspired by Monet’s own gardens in Giverny, this location is an ideal environment with opportunities to work with a solid team of hospitality specialists.
Mirbeau Inn & Spa is seeking a Sales Assistant. Candidates should have an outgoing personality, have the willingness to learn, and the ability to multi-task. The sales assistant must be able to work weekends. Our mission at Mirbeau is to provide polite and friendly service that makes our Inn a memorable experience for our guests. Team Members will play a key role in making each guest’s stay at Mirbeau Inn & Spa as enjoyable and comfortable as possible.
- Assist in the planning and detailing of in house meetings and special events
- Work directly with seasoned meeting planners to plan their meetings from start to finish
- Obtain final details; dates, times, meeting requirements, food and beverage details
- Assistant Wedding Coordinator
- Day of
- Create banquet event orders and group resumes
- Maintain a close relationship with clients before, during, and after their event
- Detailing of Programming & In-house, and Signature Events
- Respond to new business leads when assigned
- Follow up with leads
- Prospect new business
- Client Site Tours
- Knowledge of event space, hotel rooms, and spa
- Oversee Execution of Events
- Act as a liaison between sales & food and beverage
- Check room sets each day for events
- Help ensure rooms are presentable for client sites
- Assist on the floor when needed
- Work closely with banquet manager
- Help create banquet standards
- Create post event recaps
- Assist in administrative duties
- BEO Run & Distribution,
- Purchase Orders
- Help manage portals; CVENT, The Knot, etc
The health and well-being of our Team Members is a high priority at Mirbeau. As an Employer of Choice, we offer premium pay, and rewarding benefits.
- 50% off Spa Services and 25% off Nail Services
- 20% off Food
- Employee Rate on Guest Rooms at both of our Locations!
- Flexible Schedule
- Medical, Dental and Disability Plans
Mirbeau Inn & Spa was voted as one of the top 100 Hotels & Resorts in the World, and one of the top 20 Resorts in New England. Our luxurious Spa was voted the “Best Day Spa” by South Shore Living Magazine.
We believe that our employees are our most important asset. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and welcome applications from all qualified candidates.
If you desire employment in a beautiful setting with opportunities for growth, Mirbeau is the place for you!