Provides administrative support to superintendent and employees at designated work sites.
- Serve as liaison between employees and human resources with the hiring process and onboarding.
- Foster and maintain a safe work environment.
- Provides and tracks equipment reporting.
- Enters and tracks payroll, ensuring all employees at designate site are paid correctly.
- Other office duties including ordering of supplies, maintenance of files, coordination of office phones and logging of trucking and any materials requested by project management.
- Administrative and project management skills.
- Microsoft Office expert.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Diversity and inclusion.
- Results driven.
- Stress management/composure.
- Teamwork orientation.
This is an office based role at designated work site.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. The incumbent occasionally walks and stands for long periods of time. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand with arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination.
Position Type / Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. This position could occasionally require long hours or some weekend work
The role requires minimal travel. Office based role. 40 to 45 hours normally.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma/GED required; Enrollment in coursework towards BA/BS preferred.
- Construction industry experience a plus.
- Payroll experience a plus.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
- Must possess or be able to obtain a valid and appropriate state driver’s license prior to employment.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
THE COMPANY RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MODIFY, INTERPRET, OR APPLY THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN ANY WAY THE COMPANY DESIRES. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IN NO WAY IMPLIES THAT THESE ARE THE ONLY DUTIES, INCLUDING ESSENTIAL DUTIES, TO BE PERFORMED BY THE EMPLOYEE OCCUPYING THIS POSITION. THIS JOB DESCRIPTION IS NOT AN EMPLOYMENT CONTRACT, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE. THE EMPLOYMENT RELATIONSHIP REMAINS “AT-WILL.” QUALIFIED EMPLOYEES WHO, BECAUSE OF A PHYSICAL OR MENTAL IMPAIRMENT THAT SIGNIFICANTLY LIMITS A MAJOR LIFE ACTIVITY, REQUIRE A REASONABLE ACCOMMODATION TO PERFORM THE ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THIS POSITION SHOULD NOTIFY THEIR MANAGER OR HUMAN RESOURCES.