Building and Land Technology (BLT-www.bltoffice.com) is a privately held real estate private equity, development and property management firm. Founded in 1982, BLT is vertically integrated and has invested, developed, owned and managed over five million square feet of commercial space and over 10,000 residential units. BLT is one of the largest office landlords in Connecticut. BLT is the developer of numerous residential, commercial, and mixed-use projects, including Harbor Point, a transformative mixed-use development in Stamford, CT. One of the largest redevelopments on the eastern seaboard, Harbor Point encompasses an entire neighborhood, with a full mile of waterfront, more than 4,000 residential units, and several million square feet of commercial development. BLT’s holdings include more than 100 active real estate companies, a majority interest in William Pitt Sotheby’s residential brokerage firm with 28 offices and 1,100 agents, a mortgage and insurance company as well as numerous private equity investments.
BLT is a fast-paced growth oriented company.
We are in need of an outgoing, customer service focused individual who enjoys making a difference in people's lives! Plenty of opportunity to develop strong relationships and build your career!
The Resident Concierge is a key member of the property management team. The Concierge provides superior customer service, possesses detailed knowledge of company policy and procedures, and performs essential functions as they relate to the maintenance and accessibility of the building.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties as assigned.
Fulfill customer/resident requests.
• Resolve resident concerns.
• Prevent solicitors form entering the community.
• Process marketing and resident account information.
• Know the emergency key procedures (Key Track, Knox box locations, fireman elevator keys, lock-outs, etc.). Monitor cameras.
• Ensure all visitors have been properly greeted and registered.
• Manage key issuance policy, and control keyboard.
• Answer phones using BLT- Prime Real Estate telephone greeting standards.
• Administer packages and distributes mail to resident’s boxes.
• Provide Concierge services for residents (Dry cleaning, event planning, local directions, etc.)
• Assists residents with move-in and move-out procedures.
• Assemble collateral packages for prospective residents.
• Offer prospective residents information regarding the community.
• Write work orders and ensure they are given to the appropriate staff member.
• Follow up on resident service requests.
• Conduct courtesy calls to residents (i.e. cabs, packages, deliveries).
• Be aware of BLT-Prime Real Estate goals for resident satisfaction and resident retention.
Qualifications / Skills
• Exceptional customer service and follow-through skills.
• Organization skills.
• Outgoing personality-enjoys face to face interaction with customers.
• Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
• Ability to set priorities, handle multiple tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Strong communication skills, both oral and written skills.
• Basic computer experience on Microsoft Office Products and Internet Navigation.
• College education preferred.
Customer Service Requirements
• Demonstrates commitment to deliver outstanding customer service.
• Takes ownership to personally resolve customer problems (or find someone who can).
• Listens well, asks clarifying questions, and checks for agreement with customers.
• Committed to following-up with customers in all instances in a timely manner.
• Strong sense of accountability - ensures that you will do what you say that you are going to do.
• Creates a personal connection with customers – smiles, warm greetings, acts friendly and