Since 1999, Comfort Systems of Montana has served Bozeman, Montana and the surrounding communities. We are a family business with a phenomenal team of licensed professionals that design, install and service residential and commercial heating and cooling systems. We stand on performance and value, which is why our systems are efficient, reliable, affordable and guarantee satisfaction every time. If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
We are looking for an HVAC Installer to join our team and serve the greater Bozeman & Big Sky area. As an Installer, you will be responsible for:
- The Installer will be responsible for the installation of HVAC units which may include electronic and mechanical components
- Installation of HVAC ductwork including flexible ducting and sheet metal spiral or rectangular construction
- Installation of refrigeration lines & components
- Installation of low voltage connections to HVAC components and installation of HVAC system automation components
- Install new heating, ventilation, and air conditioning systems
- Inspect and perform equipment repairs and replacements
- Project layout, ordering and labor scheduling
- Individuals must have technical knowledge of HVAC systems and installation, the ability to read and understand mechanical drawings as well as HVAC wiring diagrams, a valid driver’s license with a clean driving record, access to their own tools, good communication skills, have a very positive attitude, exceptional self-motivation and time management skills, attention to detail, strong work ethic, exceptional problem-solving and critical thinking skills, ability to handle physically challenging workload, availability to work evenings and weekends when required, possess a clean and professional appearance and excellent customer service skills. MUST be a self-starter and able to work in a team as well as on their own.
- Must have experience in the HVAC industry
- It is preferred to have passed or been willing to obtain the Universal EPA certificate. Certification is not required; however, Lead Installers are encouraged to complete a certification training course which may qualify for reimbursement of fees by the Company.
Benefits and Culture:
- Our top performers are among the highest paid technicians in Gallatin Valley. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Competitive wages $20.00-$30.00 per hour
- $1000 Sign on bonus available as well as sales spiffs for up-sell items.
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Continued education
- Company supplied Vehicle - take it home at night
- Medical Insurance -- we pay 50% of your health insurance premiums increasing yearly
- 401k Plan
- 6 paid Holidays after one year of employment
- 40 hours vacation time after one year of employment, increasing yearly