ECSI is a full service communications contractor specializing in engineering, integration, and support for low voltage systems. We can install products by hundreds of manufacturers and have access to the latest and best product lines. Since 1997 ECSI has provided integrated technology solutions to organizations small and large across the Midwest. We are a proven industry leader having worked with regional organizations such as Allina Health and AMC Theatres to major multinational corporations including Delta Airlines and Mayo Health Systems. We are affiliated with Hunt Electric Corporation and located in Bloomington, MN.
If you are passionate, want to learn a life long career, love what you do and hold yourself to a standard of excellence, we want to hear from you. We are continually seeking individuals who are passionate about low voltage electrical industry who want to contribute to our company growth.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
This is a union position responsible for the installation, repair, and maintenance of low voltage systems. These systems include fire alarm systems, CCTV, access control, security, and nurse call systems.
- Program and test life safety and security equipment.
- Troubleshoot and diagnose issues with a variety of life safety and building management systems.
- Install electrical systems and components including panels, audible/visual alarms, pull stations, detectors, etc.
- Read and interpret blueprints, diagrams, specifications for fire alarms.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years alarm, or low voltage experience.
- NICET II certification, (preferred).
- Experience with Fire Alarm, CCTV, Access Control, Burglar Alarm, and Nurse Call.
- Strong knowledge of current state and local codes and regulations.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and work on your feet for long periods of time.
- Strong customer service and relationship skills.
- Clean driving record.
- Good standing in union.
- This job operates in a professional office environment and construction job site environment.
- This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, filing cabinets, photocopiers and fax machines.
- Employees are frequently required to stand, and occasionally required to sit, kneel, reach, stoop, crouch or crawl.
- This positions requires the ability to climb ladders and operate lifts.
- This position may occasionally lift up to 75 pounds.