You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We are an essential business and can give you security in uncertain times.
Arco Comfort Air specializes in providing North East Ohio and Akron/Canton areas with dependable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. As the trusted name in total comfort, our goal is to make your life easier and more comfortable with convenient service hours, 100% satisfaction guarantee, exclusive warranties, exceptional financing programs, and friendly, reliable, same day emergency service. We proudly serve our clients with exceptional service, quality, and pricing. Arco is your neighborhood heating and cooling contractor.
To learn more about Arco please visit our website: www.goarco.com
Due to continued growth, we are actively seeking in-home Sales Representatives regardless of what you’ve been selling. Everyone needs heating and cooling and is interested in reducing their energy costs. We provide qualified leads and strong retail financing programs. This is an exciting, challenging, and fun opportunity!
What We Offer:
- Competitive wages/commission program (up to $100,000 or more annually)
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement accounts
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Education Reimbursement
- Car Allowance
- Free ongoing technical and personal development training
- We will provide paid professional training.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Closes the sale by focusing on customer concerns and consistently moving the customer towards commitment.
- Meet required sales volume and sales margin quotas.
- Minimize risk and maintain the lowest estimated cost. Minimize estimate deviations by working with company resources.
- Inspires others with drive and motivation to sell aggressively.
- Sets a comfortable tone and encourages open communication. Listens attentively and actively.
- Develops new account prospects through networking, referrals, and cold calling.
- Presents key selling points, features, and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations.
- Track record of successful customer negotiation at the executive level. Establishes common ground and focuses on win-win outcomes while gaining concessions and protecting organizational interests.
- Work with sales organizations to achieve and exceed their sales goals.
- Presents a professional, positive image that reflects well on the organization.
- Self-motivated with the ability to create new opportunities and respond to existing opportunities throughout the Northeast Ohio & Akron/Canton market's.
- Minimum of 3 years of related sales experience
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Willing to travel when necessary
- Must be authorized to work in the US
Thank you for your interest in our opportunity, for immediate consideration please click the Apply Now button below.