Since 1999, Comfort Systems of Montana has served Bozeman, Montana and the surrounding
communities. We are a family business with a phenomenal team of licensed professionals that design,
install and service residential and commercial heating and cooling systems. We stand on performance
and value, which is why our systems are efficient, reliable, affordable and guarantee satisfaction every
time. If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly
what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and
customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company.
- General laborer – must be able to stand, bend, squat and lift at least 50 lbs. and perform
- Must be familiar with various construction tools including power tools.
- Proper use of tape measure is essential.
- Assists in fabrication of structural or sheet metal products, performing any combination of the
following tasks: Lift, position, and remove pieces from machine to assist in installations.
- Must be able to follow instructions exactly as given and prioritize duties according to projects on
- Load, unload, stack, and transport materials, equipment, tools, and work in process between
shop, company truck / van and job site.
- Clean and maintain job sites, tools and company vehicles daily.
- Provide accurate documentation of all inspections, observations, and or incidents in a timely and
legible manner according to Employee Manual requirements.
- Perform other duties as required.
- Attend HVAC training & educational classes, i.e. (EPA, Duct Sizing, factory, NATE, etc.
- Organization: Utilize strong organizational skills
- Communication: Display strong written and oral communication skills and employ effective
- Problem Solving: Analyze problems and make sound decisions in a timely manner based on
objectives, risks, implications and costs. Develop an understanding of the client’s needs, wants,
preferences and personality.
- Collaboration: Build relationships with clients, subcontractors, PM’s, GC’s and employees by
always instilling a collaborative philosophy in the project team.
- Communicate candidly and up front when assistance is required.
- Excellent attention to detail with emphasis placed on quality.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE:
- Previous HVAC experience a plus but we are very willing to train the right person.
- Ability to read, write and follow precise instructions a must.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years of age
- Must be comfortable climbing up tall ladders and working at elevated levels.
- Able to work independently or as an active member of a team.
- Must be reliable, clean cut, prompt and a self-starter.
- Regular, dependable attendance is a must.
BENEFITS and CULTURE:
- Wages range between $14.00 and $19.00 per hour DOE.
- Possible sign on bonus depending on position and experience.
- Possible referral bonus when you refer qualified candidates for employment.
- Medical Insurance – we pay 50% of your health insurance premiums (health insurance is
available the first day of the month after your first 60 days).
- Dental, Vision, Accident Insurance are also available.
- Plan All employees are eligible to advance to any position within the Company provided the employee
shows continued interest in learning and has completed the required training for advancement.
- 6 paid Holidays after one year of employment
- 40 hours vacation time after one year of employment, increasing yearly, Max: 80.0 HRS
- Our family of employees participate in hunting trips, camping trips, BBQ’s and other fun activities
throughout the year.
- Employee Recognition Program that provides bonuses and / or paid time off when employees
provide exceptional service to the company and our customers.