$13.39 per hour with a $.50 differential for the Night Shift.
ADF International in Great Falls, Montana seeks to hire multiple ENTRY LEVEL WELDER HELPERS for their Steel Fabrication Plant...We will train for this position!! The ideal candidates will have a strong work ethic, be detail oriented, as well as have a positive attitude.
Day Shift: Monday - Thursday 6:00am - 4:30pm f(our 10 hour shifts)
Evening Shift: Monday-Thursday 4:30pm-3:00am
Key Technical Skills/Abilities (Preferred):
- Metal arc welding (GMAW), Flux-cored arc welding (FCAW) and Shielded metal arc welding (SMAW)
- Executing simple welds.
- Accomplishing the required tasks within a specified time, that is considered adequate for a welder helper
- Safely operating various power hand tools used to prepare, shape and clean the metal pieces, such as grinding machine and cutting torch.
- Know how to safely and properly operate overhead cranes [PREFERRED]
- Weld or join metal components, indentations, or seams of fabricated metal products using hand-welding or flame-cutting equipment.
- Weld components in flat position.
- Gouge and clean metal pieces.
- Use the optimum welding technique to ensure minimal misfit or correction of misalignments (considering quality and quantity of weld deposits).
- Monitor fitting, burning, and welding processes to avoid overheating of parts of warping, shrinking, distortion, or expansion of materials.
- Ability to learn basic operations of forklifts, overhead cranes, hoists when required
- Prepare all material surfaces to be welded, ensuring that there is no loose or thick scale, slag, moisture, grease, or other foreign matter.
- Perform tasks using overhead traveling cranes, when required.
- Any other related duties, as required and/or special projects as needed.
- Founded in 1956, ADF GROUP INC. is a North American leader in the design and engineering of connections, fabrication, including industrial coating, and installation of complex steel structures, heavy steel built-ups, as well as miscellaneous and architectural metalwork for the non-residential construction Industry.
- ADF Group Inc. operates two steel structure fabrication plants; one of 630,000 ft2 (58,530 m2) in the province of Quebec, Canada and one of 100,000 ft2 (9,290 m2) in Montana, USA through its US subsidiary "ADF International Inc.", where ADF Group Inc. also operates a 48,000 ft2 (4,460 m2) industrial coating plant through “ADF Industrial Coating Inc.”.
What we offer at ADF International/Industrial Coating Inc.:
- All full-time employees, working at least 30 hours per week, will be eligible for benefits on the 1st day of the month following 30 days of employment.
- ADF offers medical and dental (employer pays 100% of premium for employee and 75% of premium for dependents) and voluntary vision insurance.
- Employer provides Long Term Disability and Basic Life Insurance.
- Supplemental Life Insurance is available to our employees and their spouses and children.
- ADF also offers Flexible Spending Accounts which are tax advantaged medical and dependent care savings plans.
- New employees start accruing sick leave and vacation time immediately upon hire.
- ADF International recognizes and is closed for 8 paid holidays during the year.
- ADF has established a 401 (k) plan to provide employees the potential for future financial security for retirement.
- All Iron Workers are part of the Shopman's Local Union 850 of the Iron Workers