Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Co.
Since 1946, Davis-Ulmer Sprinkler Co. has been providing full service fire sprinkler, suppression, alarm, and security systems to its customers, while maintaining our reputation as being one of the best companies in the business in the Northeast region. Davis-Ulmer contributes its success to their loyal employees and customers. The company's overall work force has grown and as we move forward, we foresee continued expansion throughout the Northeast.
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Health Savings
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test, inspect and service fire alarm systems
- Identify & troubleshoot fire alarm deficiencies
- Cover on-call hours for servicing customers, including nights and weekends on a rotating basis
- Microsoft Office programs, ZEUS
- Familiarity with SDU software a plus
- Valid state driver’s license
- Travel between customer sites daily
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Depending on the customer site, noise level could be quiet (as in a library or public office) or moderate (as in a business office with computers and light traffic)
- Ability to withstand heights and climb ladders comfortably
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.