Sequence is a leader in providing quality and compliance services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Medical Device industries. United with our clients, we strive to provide services that result in products of the highest quality. Through our knowledge, experience, and integrity we offer a level of service that is unsurpassed industry wide. We Specialize in Providing Excellence in Automation & Control Systems Validation, Information Systems Validation, Software Configuration/Builds & Administration, Training, Equipment & Utility Validation, Laboratory Instrument Qualification, Project Leadership, Auditing, SOP Development, Remediation, and much more.
We are currently seeking a Lab Compliance and Validation Consultant to join our Performance Solutions Team in the Raleigh-Durham area, with an expectation to travel.
Responsibilities may include:
- Take direct and aggressive ownership of our clients' laboratory validation and compliance needs within a timely fashion
- Utilize technical writing abilities in the design and development of response plans as a member of our Performance Solutions Business Unit
- Successfully formulate and execute Lab Validation plans
- Collaborate with Client Senior Management as well as internal teams to drive resolutions in the Laboratory Validation space
- Directly author and execute protocols for the validation of lab instrumentation
- Qualified candidates with Microbiology and Method Validation experience will be given special consideration for this opportunity
- Resource must be able to travel within United States and globally across Canada, Europe, Asia and South America. Minimum 50% travel is required for 1-2 weeks at a time. Some projects might require 3 weeks or more of travel.
- A minimum of three years of experience working in a regulated industry
- Ability to leverage current industry knowledge for new project implementation
- Track record of successful lab validation and compliance projects
- Must work well in a collaborative environment
- Skilled in communication with clients and peers
- Expert understanding of the laboratory validation lifecycle
Our consultants must be knowledgeable and willing to go the extra mile in service of a client, your success is our success. Here are some of the Benefits we offer:
- Competitive Pay
- Company-paid Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, and Life Insurance for the Employee
- Optional LTD and Life Insurance Buy-up plan
- Company 401 K Matching (without vesting period)
- Generous PTO/ Time off
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Reimbursable Expenses (Phone, Internet, and Mileage to Client Site)
We value our employees, and beyond the great pay and benefits we offer, we care most about offering opportunity. We are a rapidly growing professional services and consulting firm, and would love to discuss the prospect of you joining our team. Sequence Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/V/D/F. You will be considered for this position based upon you experience, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, ancestry; marital, disabled or veteran status. Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States and with Sequence.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Sequence or an affiliated Sequence business may not be eligible for consideration.