For over 65 years, the Magnolia family of companies has been serving the residents and businesses of the Washington and Baltimore Metropolitan areas. Started as a small partnership in 1950, the company has grown through an unwavering philosophy that there is nothing more important than providing a quality product and a service resulting in complete customer satisfaction. Today the Magnolia Companies consist of Joseph J. Magnolia, Inc. and Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. and operate out of multiple locations, dispatching approximately 200 service and construction vehicles throughout the Washington and Baltimore Region.
Magnolia Plumbing, Inc. is looking for experienced HVAC Installers to work in our Commercial HVAC Department. The right candidate will be able to perform a variety of standard to moderately complex technical tasks related to installing heating, cooling, ventilation and related systems. Positive attitude and the ability work in varying commercial environments are a must for joining our DC based Team.
- Must have the ability to install all types of Residential & Commercial HVAC equipment
- Ability to provide the customer clear communication
- Maintain a high quality of service at all times
- Think outside the box on ways to enhance service/experience
- Maintain truck stock and inventory within company guidelines
- Follow truck maintenance schedule/keep a clean truck
- 5 years of HVAC Installation and Service experience
- CFC Licenses
- Journeyman HVAC and Gasfitter License (preferred)
- Competitive salary & paid time off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Employee Referral Program