Metal-Tech Partners has an exciting new career opportunity. We are seeking a candidate that is highly motivated, organized and who enjoys working in a fast-paced, hands-on working environment. This is an excellent chance to work for a growing company that offers a competitive compensation package with long term employment stability.
What we are proud to offer you:
- Competitive Pay
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life & Disability Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Simple IRA with Company Match
- Paid Holidays
1. Supports Metal-Tech Partner's continual improvement by interacting with fellow employees as valued individuals, promoting teamwork and a unity of effort, and by embracing change as an opportunity for implementing innovative ideas and personal growth.
2. Performs set up operations on Computer Numerical Control (C.N.C.) machines and on conventional Lathes and Mills by obtaining the correct paper work and tooling, installing tooling in the machines and by cycling individual tools through the process and by performing work in a safe and organized manner.
3. Produces parts to specifications by operating Computer Numerical Controlled (CNC) machines and conventional Lathes and Mills, and by monitoring tooling for wear and performance, and adjusting tools or replacing them as required, and by ensuring all process having to do with manufacturing of parts in and / or around the work-center are done with a heightened level of awareness for safety.
4. Maintains quality of manufactured parts by performing in process inspection in accordance with TL 9000/ISO process control procedures and work instructions, utilizing a working knowledge of Geo-metric Dimensioning and Tolerancing and by performing machine adjustments in keeping with print specifications.
5. Maintains and / or improves production efficiency by selecting proper speeds and feeds during set-up of conventional machine tools, and by suggesting modifications for improvement of existing programs on CNC machines.
6. Maintains operational status of machines by performing routine machine maintenance and by monitoring condition of machine and reporting any repairs needed.
7. Assists in achieving the goals of MTP by performing other duties as assigned.