- Assist the Service sales team with repair quotes and inspection contracts.
- Maintain bid log for repair quotes and ensure quotes are produced and sent on daily basis.
- Follow up with customers on sales quotes that have been sent.
- Track wins and losses of quoted work.
- Handling telephone inquiries and sales calls.
- Generating renewal service agreements through use of our customer data base.
- Processing leads.
- Conducting thorough on-site surveys.
- Identifying and selling value added service agreements to existing customers.
- Recommending and explaining the value of choosing multi-service packaging.
- Converting deficiencies from inspection reports into sales.
- Addressing special job requirements with the customer.
- At times may work with our Accounts Receivables Dept. to help collect overdue payments.
- Excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong commitment toward professionalism of delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Requires accuracy and attention to detail.
- Requires the ability to learn about current and future products to be sold by the Company.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Associate’s Degree Preferred
- Previous sales and trade experience or combination of experience, degree, etc.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Office environment with moderate noise level
- Does require the ability to drive to customer locations
- Will require working in the field at job sites from time to time with exposure to dust, fumes, and higher levels of noise