W&M Sprinkler Co. Inc. is a full-service fire protection contractor with complete design, installation, and fabrication capability. W&M has proudly served the tri-state area for over 20 years, and offers a challenging and rewarding work environment.
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Health Savings
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
- Assist the Service sales team with repair quotes and inspection contracts.
- Maintain bid log for repair quotes and ensure quotes are produced and sent on daily basis.
- Follow up with customers on sales quotes that have been sent.
- Track wins and losses of quoted work.
- Handling telephone inquiries and sales calls.
- Generating renewal service agreements through use of our customer data base.
- Processing leads.
- Conducting thorough on-site surveys.
- Identifying and selling value added service agreements to existing customers.
- Recommending and explaining the value of choosing multi-service packaging.
- Converting deficiencies from inspection reports into sales.
- Addressing special job requirements with the customer.
- At times may work with our Accounts Receivables Dept. to help collect overdue payments.
- Excellent inter-personal, written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong commitment toward professionalism of delivering excellent customer service.
- Ability to deal effectively and tactfully with a wide variety of individuals in person, via telephone and in writing.
- Requires effective oral and written communication skills, interpersonal skills, organizational and time management skills.
- Requires accuracy and attention to detail.
- Requires the ability to learn about current and future products to be sold by the Company.
Education and/or Experience
- High School Diploma / GED required
- Associate’s Degree Preferred
- Previous sales and trade experience or combination of experience, degree, etc.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Office environment with moderate noise level
- Does require the ability to drive to customer locations
- Will require working in the field at job sites from time to time with exposure to dust, fumes, and higher levels of noise
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran