Beach Lake Sprinkler Fire Protection Services was founded in 1992 and is a well-rounded fire protection company with two offices: Beach Lake, PA and Brooksville, FL. We excel in new construction, renovation, retrofit, and service work for warehouse, distribution, pharmaceutical, hospital, nursing home, industrial, residential and retail markets.
What we offer
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flex Spending
- Health Savings
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life and Disability Insurance Options
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Test, inspect and service fire sprinkler systems
- Identify & troubleshoot fire sprinkler deficiencies
- Cover on-call hours for servicing customers, including nights and weekends on a rotating basis
- Microsoft Office programs, ZEUS
- Valid state driver’s license
- Travel between customer sites daily
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Equivalent combination of related education and experience
PHYSICAL DEMANDS and WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds
- Depending on the customer site, noise level could be quiet (as in a library or public office) or moderate (as in a business office with computers and light traffic)
- Ability to withstand heights and climb ladders comfortably
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.