Company Name: Grace Engineered Products
Job Title: HR Generalist
Location: Davenport, IA
Grace Engineered Products is the thought leader in electrical safety product solutions. The GracePort® product is the single most popular panel interface connection used in industry today, the product category of Permanent Electrical Safety Devices (PESDs) was pioneered by Grace. Moving forward, the new GraceSense™ product line is a marriage of preventative maintenance technology and personnel safety techniques. The company’s products are available around the globe via a distribution network and sales presence in 60+ countries.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively recruits, interviews, tests, and evaluates new hires to build world class teams.
- Leads performance review program to ensure employees are thriving and productive.
- Recommends new, radical, paradigm-shifting approaches, policies, and procedures to make Grace the best place to work in the Mid-West
- Research and develop world-class benefit plans and strategies for executive approval.
- Collaborate with managers to develop personnel to their maximum potential.
- Oversees training programs for all employees.
- Handles employee relations for onboarding, current employees, and exit interviewing.
- Maintain and improve the employee handbook.
- Performs benefit administration, including onboarding, claims resolution, change reporting, approving invoices, and payroll adjustments.
- Keep up to date on governmental regulations and reporting requirements affecting company policies and human resource practices to include EEO, OSHA, ERISA, and wage and hour regulations and maintain all employee records.
- Handles payroll and employee compensation records.
- Prepares various reports for management review to include HR metrics, headcount reports and budgets.
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS degree in relative disciplines, Business, Human Resources, Psychology, Organization Development, etc.
- PHR or aPHR a plus
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Expert skills with Microsoft Office Suite
Great Cultural Perks!
- Entrepreneurial Environment. Flexibility and ability to build a world-class business
- Monthly pot luck lunches! Yum!
- Weekly Happy Hours provided by Grace
- Ample supply of free snacks, fruit and gourmet coffee
- Generous Responsible Time Off
- Safe Harbor 401(k) plan
- YMCA membership
- Profit sharing opportunities
- Medical/dental/vision/life/disability insurance packages to fit your needs.
We Make it Easy
• Applying takes less than 2 minutes. No passwords or accounts to register or sign-in for.
• You are hired directly by the company – MRA does not make hiring decisions.
MRA is a not-for-profit employers association serving over 4,000 companies throughout the upper Midwest. We partner with these companies working directly with their HR department and leadership to hire their talent. We are a direct line to the company, not an agency recruiter.