Our practice offers specialty services that include endodontic, orthodontic, and implant procedures. We use the latest technology to complete cosmetic and restorative dentistry – CEREC One Day Crowns, iTero Digital Impressions, Cone Beam Computed Tomography. This all contributes to our proven success and growth – we are a Private Practice grossing over $4 million!
We like to keep up to date with the best equipment and we are currently building a brand new office that will be opening early next year. We have digital x-ray sensors, piezos and cavitrons for every room.
We are hiring for a Dental Hygienist to join our awesome, fast paced, cutting edge general practice to serve our locations throughout East Central Missouri. Our practice was recently voted best of Columbia, and we take pride in providing the best possible care for our patients.
A few of the day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Managing the oral health of CHD patients
- Obtain oral hygiene assessment data and records patient-hygienist transactions in the patient's dental record
- Provides oral health education and appropriate individual counseling for CHD patients
- Provides clinical oral hygiene services including dental prophylaxis, scaling, sealant application, and fluoride application
- Integration of appropriate patient dental hygiene care with other healthcare professionals involved in the patient's health care management.
- Performs independent procedures as delegated and directed by the dentist
- Assists with maintenance and various clinical and administrative functions of CHD as appropriate and time permits
- Other duties as assigned
The ideal candidate will be energetic and ready to work as a team. If you are looking for a great place to work, please contact us!
- Unrestricted license to practice oral Hygiene in the State of Missouri
- Current CPR Certification
- Must be willing to travel between CHD locations in Columbia, Jefferson City, and Fulton Missouri
- Comprehensive knowledge of oral hygiene care in outpatient setting
- Ability to interact effectively and professional with both co-workers and patients from diverse cultural, socioeconomic, education, racial, ethic, and professional backgrounds
- Ability to work successfully as part of a team that includes dentist, managers, co-workers, and our patients
- Function independently while exercising sound judgement, and initiative; being flexible to shift priorities, maintain confidentiality, and establish and maintain effective interpersonal work relationships
Company Culture and Benefits can include:
SIGNING BONUS!! ON SITE CHILD CARE!
Competitive salary, paid holidays, vacation, 401k, paid training, unlimited growth and earning potential!
At Cherry Hill Dental, you can enjoy working in a high tech office where the owners mentor you with new procedures that you might not feel comfortable with after graduating.
We offer a review after 90 days and then yearly with a possible raise at each review!
Our patients receive exceptional care, in a technologically advanced, comfortable and friendly environment – that isn't driven by the need to produce profit for shareholders.