- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Pre-employment drug test and criminal background check required
- At least 18 years old
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to coordinate and work well with others
- Proven ability and track record of performing work in a timely manner and meeting deadlines
- Ability to lift up to at least 50 pounds
- Ability to climb ladders
- Strong mechanical background preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced construction environment
- Installing and repairing automatic fire protection systems.
LIMITATIONS and DISCLAIMER:
All job requirements are subject to possible modification to reasonably accommodate individuals with disabilities. Some requirements may exclude individuals who pose a direct threat or significant risk to the health and safety of themselves or other employees.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying the position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by their supervisor in compliance with Federal and State Laws.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the employee must possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently. Continued employment remains on an “at-will” basis.
Davis-Ulmer and its subsidiaries are affirmative action and equal opportunity employers, and do not discriminate on the basis of any legally protected status or characteristic. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran