Ryan Electrical Services is the top residential electrical service company in the Pearl River NY area. Our Residential Electrical Service team members enjoy above average pay with the ability to earn $45,000-$100,000 DOE while enjoying flexible 40-hour schedule, paid holidays and vacation, paid day off on your birthday, paid time off for charity work, free uniforms, company iPad, free on the job training, free local gym membership, free Friday lunches all while growing their careers!
We want you to join the Ryan Electrical Services team if you have the drive to be the best Residential Service Electrician and want to grow your career with an exceptional team.
The perfect person will have knowledge of NEC code, have a 2-4 year track record of flat-rate residential electrician service, read and speak English well, have a valid NY driver’s license, have reliable transportation, be willing and able to pass drug test and background checks, live within 20 miles of 19 East Central Avenue, Suite 6 ,Pearl River, NY 10965 Apply NOW!
- Minimum of 2-4 years of previous residential electrical experience with flat rate pricing
- 2-4 years of proven sales experience
- Preferably a vocational school graduate
- Must be proficient in English and possess good communication skills and etiquette with customers and co-workers
- Clean, professional appearance
- Ability to work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, damage to property and loss of materials and equipment
- Thorough knowledge of NEC Code
- Must own a car
- Valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record
- Remain smoke-free on site and while operating company vehicle
- Must own hand tools, meters and cell phone
- Prospective Residential Service Electrician candidates must pass a pre-employment background screening
- Competitive salary commendation depending on ability and experience
- Paid vacation and holidays (pending completion of a 90-day orientation period)
- Company iPad for dispatch/invoicing use
- Work uniforms provided
- On the job training