ABOUT CONDON-JOHNSON & ASSOCIATES:
Our experience in geotechnical design and construction spans more than three decades. Over that period of time we have grown from a small shoring and foundation company to the leader in geotechnical construction on the West Coast. We are underpinned by our core values of being a dependable, reliable, and honest family owned Construction Company.
In this position, you will have the opportunity to learn the fundamentals of construction project management and the technical details of ground improvement, shoring, and foundation drilling while assisting in job site management. Activities include preliminary design, estimating, layout, data acquisition, scheduling, and quality control.
If you are ready to put your engineering skills to work in the field for 3 to 5 years while progressively assuming project management responsibilities, we are currently looking for individuals who recognize the importance of field experience, understand soil mechanics, have the ability to listen, have a desire to learn, can interact and communicate with field personnel, enjoy the competitive nature of contracting, enjoy working outside in all types of weather, open to extensive travel, want hands-on experience in the geotechnical construction industry, and seek an opportunity to make things happen.
- Assertive, Competitive, and Tenacious.
- BS Degree in Civil Engineering or Construction Management.
- Critical Thinking Skills.
- Written Communication.
- Speaking and Interpersonal Communication.
- Goal and Schedule Driven.
- Ability to Adapt to Changing Environments.
- Career path toward Project Manager and PE License.
- 401K Program & Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Continuing Education & Professional Development
To Join Our Team - APPLY TODAY!