ABOUT CONDON-JOHNSON & ASSOCIATES:
Condon-Johnson & Associates is an innovative geotechnical construction contractor that is recognized for designing and building complex foundation systems for commercial, heavy and industrial projects throughout the Western United States. Our district offices are strategically located in Oakland, Los Angeles, San Diego, Seattle, and Portland. We own and manage a large fleet of foundation drilling equipment to support our construction operations.
HEAVY EQUIPMENT MANAGER:
We are seeking an equipment manager to be located in Livermore CA. The position includes working with a fleet of foundation drilling equipment and cranes. Such equipment includes, but is not limited to, Soil Mec, Bauer, Liebherr, ABI and Klemm. The equipment manager’s direct focus and responsibility are managing mechanics, scheduling and maintaining equipment, ensuring maintenance and repairs are performed and having an overall knowledge of our equipment fleet. This position will be the primary equipment contact for support and leadership in equipment operations.
- Experience managing a diverse fleet of equipment
- 10+ years of experience in the heavy construction equipment management field
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Effective communicator
- Ability to adapt to changing environments and constantly changing demands
- Can effectively lead a team
- Goal and Schedule Driven
- Understand and support safety initiatives to ensure a safe work environment
- 401K Plan & Profit Sharing
- Comprehensive Health Insurance
- Continuing Education & Professional Development
To Join Our Team - APPLY TODAY!