Arco Comfort Air specializes in providing the North East Ohio and Akron/Canton area's with dependable heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. As the trusted name in total comfort, our goal is to make your life easier and more comfortable with convenient service hours, 100% satisfaction guarantee, exclusive warranties, exceptional financing programs, and friendly, reliable, same day emergency service. We proudly serve our clients with exceptional service, quality, and pricing. Arco is your neighborhood heating and cooling contractor. To learn more about Arco please visit our website: www.goarco.com
What We Offer:
Arco has a lot to offer, here are some of the benefits our employees enjoy:
- Competitive Salary plus great incentives
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K retirement accounts
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Free uniforms
- Education Reimbursement
- Clean and new company vehicle that you take home
- Free ongoing technical and personal development training
- Tool Allowance
Why We Need You:
Due to continued growth, we are looking for the right person with the perfect blend of field knowledge, administrative talent, and personality to lead and train others.
The Big Task:
You will build and lead an ideal service department with the best in the business working with you.
Key Sub Tasks:
- Recruit, hire, train and improve the field technicians.
- Work with the dispatch department to make sure the right technician goes to the right job.
- Bring more energy than you take, because you will set the tone every day for the entire department.
- Inspire technicians to hit their goals.
- Train, develop and hold your team accountable to exceptional performance standards.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- You should have prior experience (8+ years) as an HVAC technician and we would prefer someone with prior experience as a manager.
- Possess the ability to inspire both personal and professional growth in our team members.
- Ability to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction.
- Ability to drive team performance to achieve all business goals and objectives.
- Be detail oriented and a highly organized multi-tasker with good presentation skills and the ability to convey confident and decisive messages in a fast-paced and goal-driven environment.
- Be proficient using a computer and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word & PowerPoint).