We specialize in creating comfort through indoor heating, air conditioning and plumbing. Founded in 1979, (SSI) remains committed to the values that have helped us grow from a small family-owned service business to a leading Northern Virginia residential and commercial HVAC/Plumbing contractor.
A Plumbing Service Technician must determine service needs, quote prices and perform repairs. Employees must be able to interact and communicate well with clients in their homes and businesses. Ideal candidates will understand boiler operation, sewer cleaning or jetting, basic repairs of faucets and pipes. All interested candidates must be able to assemble, install and repair pipes, fittings, fixtures of heating water and drainage systems according to specifications and plumbing codes.
* Must have experience servicing, troubleshooting, diagnosing, repairing and installing water heaters, tubs, toilets, sinks, faucets, showers, various valves, pipes, drains, water softeners, etc.
* Must possess own hand tools necessary to complete diagnosis and repairs
* Applicants must have current driver's license and good driving record
* 5 years of experience in service work
* Outgoing, professional, clean cut, aggressive and drug free
* Should be able to work in a team atmosphere
- Medical, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD & Life Insurance
- 401k retirement with match
- 7 Paid Holiday’s per year
- Paid Vacation & Personal Days
- Company Vehicle, Phone, Uniforms for Tech’s
- Continued education with periodic classes