Don't miss this opportunity! HR Works, Inc is assisting a Niagara County, NY manufacturer with their search for an Assistant Dispatcher. They are seeking an individual with experience in transportation logistics, heavy haul, and customer service. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, and able to successfully perform a multitude of tasks to include office duties, scheduling deliveries, and inspecting loads / equipment.
Responsibilities include; but, not limited to:
- Coordinate with plant operations and yard personnel to set delivery schedules
- Coordinate and finalize delivery details with customers
- Ensure efficiency of deliveries while maximizing equipment capabilities
- Create load sheets to safely and efficiently fit products onto hauling equipment
- Inspect vehicles prior to equipment leaving the yard
- Fill out incident reports for trucks/trailers needing repair
- Maintain contact with drivers to expedite and adjust deliveries as required
- Prepare accurate and complete packing slip paperwork for customer billing
- Assist as needed with answering incoming calls
This is a regular full-time, 1st Shift (Mon-Fri), year round position. The starting wage range is $15-$20/hr based on experience.