Niagara County, NY manufacturer is seeking an individual with technical abilities and experience in maintaining and repairing production equipment. The successful candidate will be organized and detail oriented. Some facility maintenance work will also be performed.
Responsibilities to include:
- Perform regular equipment inspections, as scheduled
- Lubrication of equipment as required
- Perform scheduled maintenance and testing of equipment for proper functionality
- Perform repairs in a timely manner to minimize downtime
- Maintain proper inventory of all maintenance supplies
Education, Skills, and Abilities required:
- High School or Trade School degree or equivalent
- Prior experience maintaining boilers, overhead cranes, etc.
- Able to work from heights and use a manlift when required
- Proficient with hand and power tools
- General fabrication abilities to include welding and torching
- Able to perform roof repairs, painting, general carpentry, electrical, and plumbing
This is a regular full-time, 1st Shift (Mon-Fri), year round position. The starting wage range is $15.00 - $20.00 /hour based on experience.
Available benefits include health plan coverage, paid holidays, and a 401K plan.