Niagara County, NY manufacturer is seeking an individual with experience in production equipment, buildings, and grounds maintenance. The ideal candidate will be organized, detail oriented, and possesses the ability to successfully prioritize and perform a multitude of tasks. Duties will include general upkeep of the buildings and grounds, as well as regular equipment inspections and maintenance to ensure that production downtime is minimized.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Perform regular equipment inspections, as scheduled
- Lubrication of equipment as required
- Perform scheduled maintenance and test equipment for proper functionality
- Perform repairs in a timely manner to minimize downtime
- Maintain proper level of maintenance supplies
- Grounds maintenance to include cutting and trimming grass/bushes/etc.
Experience, Skills, and Abilities required:
- Prior experience with boilers, cranes, etc.
- Able to work from heights and use a manlift when required
- Proficient with hand and power tools
- General fabrication abilities to include welding and torching
- Able to perform roof repairs, painting, general carpentry, electrical, and plumbing
This is a regular full-time, 1st Shift (Mon-Fri), year round position. The starting wage range is $15-$20/hr based on experience.
Available benefits include health plan coverage, paid holidays, and a 401K plan.